What is NVE All About?
Napa Valley Engraving and Awards have been proudly serving Northern California since the 1970s. Our purpose is to satisfy and accomodate all budgets and personal needs. We provide personal service to each of our customers by helping them choose just the right award or gift for the occasion. NVE offers a wide variety of products and services, which are listed on our services page. We also have a full featured showroom on-site for the hands-on experience. Our shop is located in the heart of the City of Napa, off Highway 29, between Lincoln and Trancas, our directions page can help get you here. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Frequently asked Questions
Are there templates available to choose from?
- Napa Valley Engraving can personalize your awards and gifts with your custom input. We encourage our customers to bring in items or basic ideas with them, so generally we work from scratch. We do have many fonts and designs to choose from, and we do our best to match styles/fonts.
Do you outsource?
- Bronze plaques must be outsourced of state due to California Laws and regulations. All engravings and trophies are created in-house.
When can I pick up my order?
- Napa Valley Engraving strives to finish your order within *2-4 business days. The amount of wait time may vary due to the size of job and our current load. Rush jobs (same day or next day) may be accepted and include a fee. *This applies to most small orders and does not apply to bronze plaques.
Is there a min or max quantity for an engraving order?
- No, a single item may be brought in for engraving. Large orders such as a few hundred glasses to be etched can be completed as long as we have sufficient time to do so.
Are there any fees I should know about?
- We have no hidden fees. We do charge artwork fees. Our N.V.E. staff works hard on creating your custom artwork. However, some small jobs may not be subject to artwork fees.
Can you quote a job by phone?
- We cannot quote etching jobs such as wine bottles without a visual in hand. Whether you email, fax or phone us, we can only give an approximate estimate. We recommend you bring in your item or design so we can see exactly what you want and give a precise estimate.